We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airline that flys between excondido and oaxaca

Freeport, Illinois
Level Contributor
38 posts
378 reviews
Save Topic
Airline that flys between excondido and oaxaca

Could someone please tell me and also add the website. thanks so much

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
188 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airline that flys between excondido and oaxaca

aeromar and Aerovega. I've flown both, but booked both in Mexico. AeroVega is a 6 seater, Aeromar is a12 seater, both were scary to me, but I'm a bad flyer! As for the websites, you have google i hope :)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
626 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airline that flys between excondido and oaxaca

We too are looking to get from OAX to PE for an upcoming trip during the busy Christmas break. It seems that any reference to either Areovega and Aerotucan are that the bookings are done in OAX at the local offices. My concern is that during the busy Christmas rush, I would like to have a reservation booked ahead of time. Maybe I need to use a local travel agent who can search for us? Suggestions?

thx.

Oaxaca, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Oaxaca
Level Contributor
2,714 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airline that flys between excondido and oaxaca

lwbc: No need to use a travel agency. Your B & B or hotel should be more than happy to make the booking on your behalf. It's part of providing value added service. If they simply refuse, then what can I tell you. As long as you can pay your lodging for the tickets, and even a small fee for providing the service if they request it, there is no reason why the process should not go smoothly.

Alvin Starkman - Casa Machaya Oaxaca Bed & Breakfast

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
626 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airline that flys between excondido and oaxaca

Alvin, thanks for your quick response. I hadn't thought of using our accommodation contact to assist - it is a private rental so I will keep this in mind. I have also come across Vista World travel that appears to be popular in booking these flights - comments from anyone who has used them?

thanks.

Huatulco, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airline that flys between excondido and oaxaca

Vista World travel, Gene, is well respected and used by many that follow the Tomzap forums for the Pacific Coast. He has helped many folks with the challenges of getting to Huatulco and Puerto Escondido.

Using a Canadian Credit card to book travel within Mexico can be a problem so if you do run into that with the hotel you book then Vista is probably your best bet. There are also many Travel Agents in Oaxaca city but again, the credit card thing may pop up.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
626 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airline that flys between excondido and oaxaca

funny how a Canadian credit card can sometimes cause problems...money is money!! Thanks for the comments re: Vista - good to know they come well respected. Thanks everyone for your assistance!

7. Re: Airline that flys between excondido and oaxaca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Escondido
Recent Conversations