We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights - Oaxaca city to Puerto Escondido?

Seattle, Washington
5 posts
Save Topic
flights - Oaxaca city to Puerto Escondido?

Hi,

I am looking at my options for getting from Oaxaca City to Puerto Escondido. Though I know I can take a busy, I am also curious about flights. I have been poking around online but cannot seem to find an airline where I could purchase tickets in advance from the US for a flight between OAX and PXM. Any tips would be helpful.

Thanks.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
2,180 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights - Oaxaca city to Puerto Escondido?

Aerotucan.

oaxaca
Destination Expert
for Oaxaca
Level Contributor
2,519 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights - Oaxaca city to Puerto Escondido?

If you have difficulty purchasing online, ask your Oaxaca hotel host to do it for you. You can reserve without paying, but that will not guarantee price. But they will hold the reservation for a period of time, and then you have to come up with the money. Best option is to pay right away for the reason suggested, and again, get your hotel to look after it for you. Simply part of value-added service. Finally, if you'll be flying during peak time such as xmas, muertos, etc, that's another reason to get it done sooner rather than later.

Alvin Starkman - Casa Machaya Oaxaca Bed & Breakfast

3. Re: flights - Oaxaca city to Puerto Escondido?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 06:15