We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant closures in Ixtapa

Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,721 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant closures in Ixtapa

Both Tamales and Any and the Capri have left Ixtapa...rent increases out of control. Both have restaurants in Zihuatanejo...so they are not lost totally. Tamales and Any is right by Banamex and the Chinese restaurant and the laundromat, and Capri has opened in the alley behind Coconut's (where the OLD Jungle bar used to be for those of you who remember the former location) and just down from the Zihuatanejo El Centro hotel and internet Cafe.

appleton wi
Level Contributor
604 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Restaurant closures in Ixtapa

Nope didn't I have my faves and stay at those. tried one new one this last trip but it just wasn't as good as Deborahs. The one next to senor frogs and the waiter wasn't happy with his 20% tip. won't be back there.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Restaurant closures in Ixtapa

We had a great meal at Tamale's in Ixtapa last year. . . wow, I guess we'll be going to Z a lot in March for dinner. Deborah's is for certain. . . how bout Fajaita Queen? Is it still there? We never ate there but it would be nice to have a couple of options in Ixtapa.

13. Re: Restaurant closures in Ixtapa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 03:20