We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights Zihuatanejo/Acapulco

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Flights Zihuatanejo/Acapulco

From a local web site. New Airline service

Blue Coast Aviation began operations here yesterday with a new flight route between Zihuatanejo, Acapulco and Chilpancingo on a 12-passenger Cessna 208. Tickets cost between 800 and 1000 pesos.

I couldn't find a website for them, though it is a brand new company so hopefully one is in the works. The only contact info I could find was the following:

Miguel del Valle Prieto Sarmiento

BLUE COAST

744 4 46 60 01 (telephone)

744 2 14 16 50 (cell phone)

They have a counter at the airport where you can obtain tickets and more info.

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
513 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights Zihuatanejo/Acapulco

Peddler,

Any idea what their schedule is between Zih and Aca? As you're aware, I'd like to do a day trip to Aca on a Monday, and this would be perfect.

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights Zihuatanejo/Acapulco

Sorry too new but you might try calling the numbers or check on arrival in Zihua.

West Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights Zihuatanejo/Acapulco

That could work out well. I hope they have some decent aircraft and not some over used FedEx conversions. The Cessna 208 is a fine aircraft, 600 HP single engine turboprop. short field excellence making beaches a great emergency strip (800 to 1000 feet with a load). Not a real speedy bird but a work horse, trips should be about 45-60 minutes.

San Mateo, CA
Level Contributor
9 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights Zihuatanejo/Acapulco

Here is a link to the photos from the flight. See the plane and points on our route. Also included are photos of the principals who were on the flight with me from Acapulco to Zihuatanejo. …google.com/PlayaVivaAlbum/BlueCoastAviation#

5. Re: Flights Zihuatanejo/Acapulco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa
Recent Conversations