We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room or rental for 3-4 days

Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
108 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
room or rental for 3-4 days

Hello all,

Sorry for the short notice. I am looking to travel to the area around the date of Feb 17th and i am wondering if anyone knows of a good place to stay. It can be just a room (non hotel) or a good hotel or a villa type place. We are looking to stay for 3-4 days to explore the area. Also if anyone has any information on fishing trips too that would be great.

Thanks,

Dallas, Tx
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: room or rental for 3-4 days

Help us help you. What price range are you looking for? Do you need a view, pool, kitchen, close to the beach, downtown or ?

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
108 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: room or rental for 3-4 days

Hello,

I am very flexible i am happy to look at all options and then make a choice but somewhere close to the beach would be great. it is for 2 adults

Dallas, Tx
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: room or rental for 3-4 days

I'd start with www.valleproperties.com

Luis has a wide range of places to stay from $50-$170 a night.

4. Re: room or rental for 3-4 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2010, 07:15