We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Brisas All Inclusive Menu

Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Barrie, Ont
Level Contributor
256 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Las Brisas All Inclusive Menu

Does anyone know where I could get a copy of the restaurant menus?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Brisas All Inclusive Menu

Johnny,

You can try emailing for one.

Here is their contact page:

www.brisashotelonline.com/ixtapa---contact-us

Keith

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
256 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Brisas All Inclusive Menu

According to their new AI package information there is also now a "Theme Dinner Buffet" daily at the Espejos Patio - hadn't seen that last couple of years. I also don't know where this patio is either!

Just a note that the AI plan also now limits the # of a la carte dinners you can reserve on AI (maximum of 4 if you stay 7 or more nights) - as of 2012 I think. I am mentioning this as their website and WestJet (who I booked with) don't indicate these in their booking information but when you arrive you are told of the restriction.

I guess this is why they have a themed dinner buffet now as all the restaurants are a la carte with only the one restaurant (Bellavista - the least attractive option, imho) offering a buffet as well as the menu. This move will help the hotel finances only I think - both the guest (less options) and staff (less tips) will not enjoy the new policy. I could be bitter but the whole idea of having upper scale a la carte dining every night was one of the best things about Las Brisas (I have vacationed twice here prior and never even eaten a buffet dinner here...yet). Ignore my complaining...still like the place...I'm weak.

~S

Barrie, Ont
Level Contributor
256 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Brisas All Inclusive Menu

Thank you for that information, which for us could be a deal breaker. We consider the meals to be one of the highlites of our vacations.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Brisas All Inclusive Menu

The nights you don't want to eat at the hotel, venture out to Ixtapa and Zihua . . . there are so many fabulous places to eat! THOSE meals will be the highlight of your trip!

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Brisas All Inclusive Menu

Hey if you get any info can u post it here? Thanks!

Barrie, Ont
Level Contributor
256 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Las Brisas All Inclusive Menu

The Air Canada Vacations site notes the names of all of the restaurants and the only mention of any restrictions is an extra charge for lobster etc.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
256 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Las Brisas All Inclusive Menu

@johnny - same with WestJet Vacations in regards to not posting anything about a la carte restrictions. Even the the actual Las Brisas site doesn't say anything about it either.

I called WestJet on it and a representative called me back and said yes the hotel does have restrictions but we are not updating our website because "having a maximum a la carte dinner restriction is the norm at All Inclusive resorts" and "should be expected" when booking AI packages. Ummm....Las Brisas is not a standard all inclusive resort by any means...

I agree with obsession that we can simply go into Zih or even IXT for some nice meals instead of buffet as needed. This is also why I like booking in early December as it tends to give a good enough deal on price for Las Brisas that I don't feel like I am losing money by leaving the property for dinners!

You can PM me here on Trip Advisor with your email and I can forward you the email from the hotel on what the 2012 inclusive package actually consists of.

8. Re: Las Brisas All Inclusive Menu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2013, 10:16