We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carlos & Charlies on the beach

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
43 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Carlos & Charlies on the beach

Hi

Can anyone tell me if they are open?I have heard they are re-opening.I also heard that someone else is operating on that site.

I am looking for a beach club to spend the day at while in Ixtapa.

Also are there any other places on the beach in Ixtapa that will let you use their chairsand facilitys if you have drinks and lunch,ect.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carlos & Charlies on the beach

For all the answers to your questions, look in the Zihua forum for the "public access" thread.

Monument, Colorado
Level Contributor
931 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Carlos & Charlies on the beach

I think this should work-

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g150795-i473-k6062…

Kelowna B.C.
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carlos & Charlies on the beach

Just got back from Ixtapa yesterday. Carlos & Charlies is open.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,364 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carlos & Charlies on the beach

Wee - It is open but it is not run by the franchise of Carlos n Charlie’s!!

Level Contributor
4 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carlos & Charlies on the beach

A beach bar has reopened at the old 'Carlos & Charlies' beach location in Ixtapa. The place probably won't last long ... Loud and filled with younger Mexicans sucking on one beer for hours. Can't see them making any money with these guys.

Level Contributor
4 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carlos & Charlies on the beach

A beach bar has reopened at the old 'Carlos & Charlies' beach location in Ixtapa. The place probably won't last long ... Loud and filled with younger Mexicans sucking on one beer for hours. Can't see them making any money with these guys.

Level Contributor
4 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carlos & Charlies on the beach

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,978 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carlos & Charlies on the beach

That's what I heard I heard I heard

Level Contributor
4 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Carlos & Charlies on the beach

Sorry Amigo - don't know how it posted 3 times. I'm gonna blame it on the tequila 😊

10. Re: Carlos & Charlies on the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa
Recent Conversations