We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need more recent reviews of Kyrstal

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
315 posts
178 reviews
Save Topic
need more recent reviews of Kyrstal

Noticed there are not any new reviews of the Krystal. Last one from late March. Heading there in about 5 weeks and anxious to hear some more recent reviews. I know it isn't the most fancy place, but want to keep current on the state of the hotel. Some reviews talk about some renovations completed and nice bathrooms, but other reviews talk about rooms appear to still need work.

If any forum users haven't yet posted their recent review, we'd appreciate it!

Level Contributor
1,498 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need more recent reviews of Kyrstal

We were there a year ago, so I"m not a recent visitor. We had room on the seventh floor very near the front of the hotel, facing south, and it was updated nicely and had a great view. We did pay a slight upcharge at booking for an "oceanview" and perhaps that helped? I would look at your assigned room before moving in and ask for a different one right away if you don't like what you see. We had no issues whatsoever. Don't stress too much, just enjoy!

Oroville Calif.
Level Contributor
48 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need more recent reviews of Kyrstal

I'm curious if the Krystal has ever put back the ice machines or at least the ice bins on each floor of the hotel.

I won't book there if I have to go across the street to the store and buy ice and a styrafoam cooler in order to have ice available. Going down to the bar and asking for ice is also a gamebreaker for us. Thanking you in advance for answering. Bill & Barbara

3. Re: need more recent reviews of Kyrstal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa