We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour with Ulises

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
345 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Tour with Ulises

Just hired a guide named Ulises based on another TA member report. We went to Patzcuaro (a beautiful town in a totally different area with pine trees) an island called Janitzio in the middle of a fresh water lake, an Santa Maria Cobre a town that specializes in making a huge variety of copper items. He has speaks great English, and another thing that was particular to note was he was a great driver, he made us feel very safe on all the roads we took. He does tours to all different locations in Ixtapa area. We will be using him again on future trips

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
3,808 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour with Ulises

I think you mean Santa Clara de Cobre for the copper. Amazing little town. So glad you enjoyed your trip.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
345 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour with Ulises

Yup you are correct.

Canada
Level Contributor
226 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour with Ulises

This sound interesting. Is there a web site to take in all the tours? Wendy

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
345 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour with Ulises

I believe it's ketavi.com. It was very interesting and nice to do something that didn't involve a beach. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the beach but nice change and very cultural

UNITED STATES
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour with Ulises

HI alberta...we too have used him and he's a great guy. I highly recommend him also. We ended up stopping at his house and he introduced us to his lovely family.

6. Re: Tour with Ulises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa