We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krystal Ixtapa

Iowa City, Iowa
5 posts
Save Topic
Krystal Ixtapa

Does anyone know the room numbers that have full ocean view but is away from the Christine Disco?

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krystal Ixtapa

HI, I can't remember our exact room number but it was something like 712? We were in a renovated room, toward the front of the building, overlooking the pool. No noise except the ocean.

PS I sincerely hope that a few guests of the Krystal post some reviews of the place that are up to date. It would be very helpful to potential guests. Whether the reviews are good or bad, there needs to be more recent information available. Thanks!

Edited: 24 January 2014, 22:57
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krystal Ixtapa

You will want a room ending between 10 and 21, like 814 or 919 etc. these all face the pool side and higher floor the better.

You dont want rooms 1 to 09 as they face the disco and street. We go every year and I know this place like the back of my hand. Hope to see you there.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,826 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Krystal Ixtapa

Or......

Upgrade to a Jr Suite and have the best view that the hotel has to offer.

Keith

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
519 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Krystal Ixtapa

We leave next week will right a review of the Krystal...

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
519 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Krystal Ixtapa

sorry leave in 4 DAYS!!!!

Iowa City, Iowa
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Krystal Ixtapa

Thanks! That was very helpful. We will be down there Feb 10 maybe we will see you.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Krystal Ixtapa

We will be there, all of February, by the railing with the Canada towels on the chairs, stop by and say HI.

8. Re: Krystal Ixtapa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa