We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants at Presidente

Lindsay, Ontario
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Restaurants at Presidente

Can you make reservations for the entire week or do you have to make them daily for that night? Any info on the reservation process and the different restaurants would be appreciated. Is there anywhere online that I could find menus for these restaurants?

Thanks

Petaluma, California
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
407 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants at Presidente

We had to make them each morning. Although we were not able to make any of the dinners because we were either doing something or did not have any opportunity to buy long pants which are required for men at the speciality restaurants. We did fine with the buffets, although repetative, we managed to eat three meals per day. The place is fantastic! Their website does not provide menus but if you contact their guest relations manager she may be able to help. Her email address is Esthela_Buenaventura@interconti.com. She is very nice and can answer all questions. Good luck and have a great trip!

Laurie

Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
48 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants at Presidente

you make reservations at the concierge's desk in the mornings, we never had a problem getting a reservation. all the speciality restaurants were nice and provided some variety, I think I liked the French restaurant the best.

the martinis were great at the martini/sushi restaurant but sushi in Mexico just doesn't fit, they needed to do some work on that one.

staff were always very nice, attentive and provided great service.

3. Re: Restaurants at Presidente

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 04:17