We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

Hi I am trying to find the fastest and most direct flight from Chicago to Zih/Ixtapa in April, 2007. Does anyone know if there are any non-stops, or at least decently timed one-stop flights? Thanks for your advice.

1. Re: Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2006, 17:50
Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

Check out Mexico's premier carrier Mexicana. Still full meal service & free drinks. Service & treatment like US carriers have forgotten all about. In almost 25 years of using then never a bad flight!

PS If you sign up for their no fee credit Card you will receive absolutely free a companion ticket plus lots of other goodies.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

CG;

Try using a compilation site, such as kayak.com. It will give you everything you need to look at!

Keith

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

Labrat...does not show any of the charters flights!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

That's true Judy!

But if one wants to fly on an "off" day, the charters don't do ya any good anyhoo. Too bad Suncountry doesn't fly out of Chitown or I'd rec them!

Keith

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

Labrat...you obviously don't know the Chicago market...there are not many off days...they fly all patterns....and are not like Sun Country and their bad schedules with just one or two days a week and some dates missing totally from their schedule for no known reason to them...just a mystery!

Petaluma, California
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
407 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

Check out Travelocity.com if you can't find anything else. They do not have direct flights but reasonable one stopflights. Good luck!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

LOL Judy!

Say what you will about Suncountry, but I'd rather pay a bit extra to fly them, and get there in one shot!

Book Champion, pay for a "Non-Stop" flight, and then sit on the tarmac in Brownsville,Tx on the way down for a freaking hour for fuel, then Houston,Tx for two feaking hours on the way back?

I Don't Think So!!! Never again for this guy!

Keith

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

To each their own Rat. My one & only experience with Sun was having a flight canceled due to "Unavailability of Equipment" , What ever the Heck That Means. My DW had been bugging me for years to try Hawaii so I reluctanty booked them. Never again! I'll pay the extra for a regular scheduled airline & You Know how Cheap I am!

10. Re: Flights from Chicago to Zihuatanejo in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa
Recent Conversations