We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

outlets in Ixtapa, Presidente

Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
12 posts
Save Topic
outlets in Ixtapa, Presidente

Writing again, 3 days til we leave Toronto for Ixtapa...we can't wait to finally see the hot sun and beaches. Could anyone tell me if the outlets in the Presidente can handle Canadian blow dryers and is if there is enough wattage for a battery charger, and adapter for an ipod?? Would love to know if anyone has an idea....

thank you in advance

Petaluma, California
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
392 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: outlets in Ixtapa, Presidente

Don't know about the wattage for the Ipod, etc., but there are blow dryers in the rooms. Along with irons and boards. My husband was able to charge his shaver, for whatever help that is. How long are you staying?

ontario
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: outlets in Ixtapa, Presidente

Thanks for the info Pingee,

We are going for one week...I just thought it would be nice to bring a blow dryer that I can actually use..it's nice to get freshened up at night ....and bring some essentials with us. nothing too crazy

Petaluma, California
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
392 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: outlets in Ixtapa, Presidente

It was so humid there that every time I blew my hair dry it would still be damp when I got done. My hair never held a curl either. But, you will have a blast and won't even worry about that stuff!!

ottawa,ont
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: outlets in Ixtapa, Presidente

Hi Lisachap

I brought my own dryer as I wasn't sure if there was one at the hotel. It worked fine, also brought ipod charger, portable dvd...all outlets were fine.

5. Re: outlets in Ixtapa, Presidente

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 09:18
Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa
Recent Conversations