We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time! Staying at Cantalonia, July

michigan
Level Contributor
14 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
First time! Staying at Cantalonia, July

We will be going in July and staying at the Cantalonia Riveriera Maya. Just need some info on what to pack. Is there a dress code for Dinner for the men? Is there a dress code for breakfast and lunch at the buffets. My kids live in there bathing suits, is it fine to just put on a cover-up and go to the buffets? Kids programs and adult night life??? can you exchange money at the resort?

Granger Indiana
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time! Staying at Cantalonia, July

We got back in May and had a fabulous time. The dress code is pretty casual. The ala cartes require slacks for men, however, my husband and brother-in-law wore nice shorts and shirts and had no problem. We wore capris, dresses, skirts. The coverups are just fine for buffet they do not like swimwear in the buffet area however at the snack bar swimwear is just fine. I don't know about the kids club didn't bring my 4, next time. Night life included theme shows and the disco.