We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room allocations for EDSS (Garden View Suites)

UK
Level Contributor
247 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Room allocations for EDSS (Garden View Suites)

Can anybody advise me on the layout of the Garden Suites? Are they available on ground, first and second floor? Are there any Garden Suites that are newly refurbished?

We are looking for something on the 1st floor or above!

Does anybody have an email address for Guest Services?

Thank you in advance

UK
Level Contributor
247 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room allocations for EDSS (Garden View Suites)

Bump

Lethbridge Alberta
Level Contributor
571 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room allocations for EDSS (Garden View Suites)

Hi Lezza, I can't answer the rooms location. If you go to www.karismahotels.com

Link to edss, that is their home page with a resort layout map, info sheet. You can email guest services from there and ask away. They will also send you sample menus from all the ala carts

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,488 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room allocations for EDSS (Garden View Suites)

Lezza,

Hubby and I have booked garden view rooms for our 7 visits to the EDSS. I think we were upgraded to ocean view rooms most times (we go in Aug/Sept so occupancy is low). The older rooms (those without the swim-up suites on the first floor) have a couple of layouts. I believe the oldest rooms closest to the lobby are situated a bit differently in that you walk in to the room into the living area, with small table and chairs and such then step down into the sleeping area, where there was a sliding door to the patio/balcony (we have only stayed in one of these rooms for 1 night and it was prior them all having whirlpool tubs so I cannot speak as to where they are in the room). The rooms we have typically stayed in are on the second floor of the two story (older) buildings. You walk into the room and there is a divider/half wall on one side that looks to the sleeping area, to the other side is a wall that separates the bathroom. From the sleeping area, you walk down one step to the living area where there is a table and chairs and such as well as the indoor whirlpool tub. There is also the sliding door to the balcony/patio (if on the first floor). We have not stayed in the garden view rooms that are on the second floor of the swim-up suite buildings so I cannot describe the layout but think it is probably close. Those rooms will have more a view of the two story buildings that are closer to the beach.

I hope this helps!

4. Re: Room allocations for EDSS (Garden View Suites)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 23:17