We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to see who all were going to be staying in the Play Del Carmen, Riviera Maya area on April 23rd - May 3rd. I haven't decided where we're staying yet... probably the Barcelo Maya Palace providing we get a good deal.

Let me know where you're staying. It would be great to meet up with some TA's and make some new friends!!

Chad

DeLand, Florida
Level Contributor
445 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

I will be at Aventura Spa between April 22 to April 30

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

Woo Hoo! Anyone else??

Willoughby, Ohio
Level Contributor
167 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

We are staying the Catalonia Riviera Maya the same dates 4/23 thru 5/3.

We were there last April and had a great time!

Deb

Dartmouth...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

Hi!! our group of 11 will be at the Cat April 25- May 2. we were last there oct 2007. We loved it!! Look for a group with Red Sox, Patriots or Celtics gear and you found us!! See you there!!

Willoughby, Ohio
Level Contributor
167 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

Tracy....

We'll look for you.

Last year we were at the CAT in April for 7 days, loved it and this year going back for 10 days! Fun Times!

Can't wait for the warm weather....we got hit with 12 inches of snow yesterday....April can't get here soon enough!

Deb

Dartmouth...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

I hear you on the weather!! We got hit with the lovely snow to ice to rain mix, then it all froze over night. It would've been better if it had stayed all snow!! anyhow, we'll look for you guys too, last time we either hung at pool bar on RM side or beach near lagoon, but swam in ocean. snorkeling was great overthere!!

Delaware
Level Contributor
349 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

We will be at ASP April 21-28!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

Deb, Tacey, and Avent,

Sounds like you 3 are as ready for this vacation as I am. Although, we don't get snow and ice and all that cold weather down here in Atlanta... It's still cold (well sort of) for us... LOL I'm just soo ready for this vacation!!!

Looks like I may be staying at the Barcelo Maya Palace... still trying to get a great deal though.

Any suggestions?

Chad

Paradise, California
Level Contributor
326 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

Two couples and 4 kids at the CAT April 30th-May10th. Love to see if there could be a TA dinnet Like BC hosted? I know some of you are cold but i should brag its 73 here in California all week.LOL.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll Call APRIL 24th - May 3rd???

I'm not too cold... It's going to be in the 70's here this weekend!!! Spring is around the corner for us here in Atlanta!!

Okay, it looks like I might have to change my hotel. I was going to be staying at the Barcelo Maya Palace, but it looks like they are now sold out for Friday the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of May... I'm sooo bummed out cause I really wanted to stay at this resort!!! UGH, help... any other suggestions??

Thanks!

Chad