We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ASP - Family Friendly

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,290 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
ASP - Family Friendly

I was wondering if anyone knows if the switch to Family friendly at ASP is official yet? Last I heard they were still debating it and asking members and what not...I was wondering if there has been official word from ASP yet?

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Pittsburgh, Cancun
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ASP - Family Friendly

It is official.

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
466 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ASP - Family Friendly

I received an e-mail from member services that stated they would start allowing children April 1st, but some have been told when booking that it might be as late as May 1st.

DeLand, Florida
Level Contributor
445 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ASP - Family Friendly

I really hope its after May, I am there the last week in April

Advance, North...
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ASP - Family Friendly

I was told last week by an employee who works at ASP but was filling in at Cancun Palace that the fence is part way up.

5. Re: ASP - Family Friendly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras