We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A la carte suppers at ASP recs - only two

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,235 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
A la carte suppers at ASP recs - only two

We will only be eating two suppers at ASP. One of us is not fond of Oriental. Which two restaurants would you recommend and why?

NEW JERSEY
Level Contributor
37 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A la carte suppers at ASP recs - only two

italian and steakhouse for me, first, they both have outdoor seating, and I love the menus at both.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A la carte suppers at ASP recs - only two

I'd go with Mundaca (the steakhouse, go for the NY strip and chocolate cake! *drools*) and El Greco (seafood). We didn't care for the Italian restaurant. Plus neither Mundaca or El Greco enforce a dress code. Are you guys dessert fans? If so, you might want to have dinner at one of the other restaurants and then go to Momonohana (oriental, no dress code) for dessert to try the tempura fried ice cream.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Cancun, Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,363 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A la carte suppers at ASP recs - only two

La Huerta and La Trattoria. Romantic and best food.

However, we also love Mundaca"s corn soup and steaks are fine. ElGrego is also very nice. But the first two are our favorite.

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
466 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A la carte suppers at ASP recs - only two

My suggestion is to take a look at the menus, and then decide what looks best to you.

We love Momonohan's. As for the Italian, we didn't care for it but the couple that traveled with us loved it. Mundaca's was good when our steaks were cooked the way we ordered them.

5. Re: A la carte suppers at ASP recs - only two

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 02:16