We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

" CAT" 5 more days!!!!

Fort Saskatchewan...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
" CAT" 5 more days!!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you sharing your wealth of information on the CAT and the Puerto Aventuras area. We will be heading there for the first time on Wed (4 more sleeps) and we can't wait.

We have enjoyed reading the posts and most of what we've read has been more than positive.

After reading reviews and trip suggestions, we are hoping to visit Xel Ha and / or Akumal beach. We will see once we get there.

Also where is the closest ATM to the hotel?

bc canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: " CAT" 5 more days!!!!

Lucky you, wish it was me going in 4 days. I heard there is an atm at the hotel somewhere. but i didnt see it. there are atm however at Puerto Aventuras, about a 5 minute walk down the road, You are going to have a great time. the staff here is like no where we have stayed before. THE BEST.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,124 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: " CAT" 5 more days!!!!

1 more day - can't wait..... See you there readytodive

CT
Level Contributor
2,123 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: " CAT" 5 more days!!!!

Have a great time!! We just got back.

Make sure you arrive around 5:30pm to get in line for the Japanese restaurant. Then you can pick a 6pm, 7:30 or 9pm seating. That was our favorite.

The sea kayaks are so fun!

We visited Akumal Bay last year and we saw a turtle there. Hope you see one if you go.

4. Re: " CAT" 5 more days!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2010, 06:16