We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canjet

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
canjet

Has anyone flown out of Halifax with Canjet ??

Halifax
Level Contributor
275 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: canjet

Good question. Im flying out April 2nd with Canjet - going the CAT. I've only ever flown Westjet and AirCanada.........

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: canjet

This is our first time with Canjet too.Going March 27Th to Barcelo Maya Beach.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
830 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: canjet

Nova Scotia,

We are probably on the same flight! Early, right? Like 6 am? We are headed to the Cat and I was also wondering about Canjet. They don't have very good info on their website and no club class available.

Of course, any flight that lands was an awesome flight in my books, but I do like to know what to expect while on board. I have always flown Sunwing or Westjet.

Should be interesting!

-Surf:)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: canjet

Yes we leave 6ish on the 27th.Only posts I seen on Canjet were for flights out of western canada and they were't that good.But like you I'm not going for the plnes ride as long as it gets me there thats all I care.

Georgetown, Canada
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: canjet

We're also flying CanJet for the first time!

We will be at the Barcelo Maya Beach on the 30th of March..........NovascotiaTruro, maybe we'll see you at the swimup bar!! I have posted questions about CanJet on this site and a couple of other forums, but there aren't a lot of good things to be said......mainly, they are good about losing luggage, and being delayed!!! Yikes!! Cross your fingers, everything works out well!!

I just think positive, and know that eventually we will land in Cancun, and be away for a week...........no meals to cook, no lunches to make, no homework to fuss over, no dog to walk (but I'll miss her!), no screaming children spitting and hitting each other (I drive a school bus), no calls from my "crazy" mother, no house cleaning etc....... all for a week!!!!!!!! :-)

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
2,593 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: canjet

We are flying with Canjet out of Moncton to Cancun on April 2nd, we flew with them out of Quebec City to Montego Bay back in 2008 and everything was fine. The only complaint that I had with them was that my carry-on did not fit in their measuring device (it alway fit with Air Transat) and I had to pay an extra 40 bucks to check my carry-on. Other than that, the flight was fine.

Halifax
Level Contributor
275 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: canjet

ooh, I hope to god they dont loose my luggage..................

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: canjet

I'm begiining to think no one uses Canjet and it makes me wonder why?

9. Re: canjet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2010, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras