We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams PA - May 23-30

NJ
Level Contributor
337 posts
Save Topic
Dreams PA - May 23-30

Now that our trip is less than 3 weeks away, I am starting to think about packing. We have been to Playa Del Carmen many times, but this is the first time we are traveling at the end of May. Will we need bug spray this time of year? Also, is it worth bringing thermal cups to Dreams? Anyone else going at this time? If anyone has any suggestions or advice I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams PA - May 23-30

We arrive on the 22nd. We were at DPA last year during the height of the H1N1 drama, so it's going to interesting to see the resort in full swing. We got married there and gave all of our guests bubba kegs and I only think a few used them. They were great for those frozen drinks but for the most part the cups were small enough that you would finish by the time they completely melted. It was hot but I really do not remember getting any bug bites. We did use bug spray so maybe thats why I don't remember any bug bites!

NJ
Level Contributor
337 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams PA - May 23-30

Brios,

Happy 1 Year Anniversary. The fact that you are returning says alot. We will see you there. Any other advice that you care to share? I'll probably pack some bug spray just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the reply!

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams PA - May 23-30

I'll be at the CAT next door from the 22nd-30th. And I'm also from NJ =)

Illinois
Level Contributor
384 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams PA - May 23-30

We brought 2 bubba kegs and i didn't even use mine. My husband used his for a double margarita only. The thing we did use was coolies to put our cups in . That helped keep them cold and they are lighter to pack.

5. Re: Dreams PA - May 23-30

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2010, 04:17