We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sodas at Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladiumor nywhere at GP

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,687 posts
252 reviews
Save Topic
Sodas at Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladiumor nywhere at GP

Do they have any non caffeinated diet sodas available?

Wayzata
Level Contributor
1,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sodas at Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladiumor nywhere at GP

They have orange soda, ginger ale or 7 up, Pepsi and Pepsi lite. You could do one of two things; leave a note in the fridge with a dollar but you will need to translate it into Spanish or talk to your butler. They try hard to please.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,687 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sodas at Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladiumor nywhere at GP

Thanks so much Unofficial Palladium you are such a wealth of information. The orange soda, ginger ale or 7 up, aren’t diet and the Pepsi lite.

has caffeine in it. I was hoping for some diet sprite and tequila as a cocktail but will have to stick with diet Pepsi and vodka and hope the vodka offsets the caffine.if only all of my problems were that simple.

minneapolis minn
Level Contributor
654 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sodas at Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladiumor nywhere at GP

Wish i could find meat that tasted like fish....

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,687 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sodas at Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladiumor nywhere at GP

I understand the fish/ meat thing, but there are many people who for medical reasons can't have caffeine or sugar. Yet they enjoy having diet soda. However they can always bring some in from Playa.

5. Re: Sodas at Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladiumor nywhere at GP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2010, 15:27
Wayzata
Level Contributor
1,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sodas at Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladiumor nywhere at GP

There is soda water also at the bars and the self serve machines at the beach bars. I don't know if that would be an option.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,014 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sodas at Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladiumor nywhere at GP

I don't know whether you like rum but Soda water, white rum and lime is a very refreshing cocktail. I enjoy them instead of the sweet drinks.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,687 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sodas at Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladiumor nywhere at GP

Sounds delicious especially with the Havanah Rum they have at the Royal.

9. Re: Sodas at Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladiumor nywhere at GP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2010, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras