We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leaving for the CAT tomorrow

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
265 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Leaving for the CAT tomorrow

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posted reviews on the CAT. I have been reading them all for months and have received a wealth of information and advice. My family and I (total of 18) leave tomorrow and we can't wait! It was sad to read about the "ugly" americans that some people encountered. Hopefully we can change that for some. We are very down to earth and fun loving midwestern folks. Not expecting anything but clean beds to sleep in, food to eat and lots of fun and laughter. Sunshine here we come!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
875 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leaving for the CAT tomorrow

Have a great trip! Looking forward to reading your review and seeing some pics.

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leaving for the CAT tomorrow

I have no doubt that you will all have a great time. Like Lovelabs, I can't wait to hear about your trip when you return.

BigDave

Illinois
Level Contributor
265 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leaving for the CAT tomorrow

Thank you both. I have no doubt we will have a good time. We return on June 7th and I'm not real good about following thru and posting a review, but I will do my best. I'll be a little grumpy after the vacation is over and reality sets in...so it might take a few days or weeks or months. lol Might get the hubby to do it.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
70 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leaving for the CAT tomorrow

Have a great holiday at the Cat! Hope the weathers hot and the beers cold! Looking forward to seeing some new pictures on T/A on your return.

Safe journey

5. Re: Leaving for the CAT tomorrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2010, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras