We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Puerto Aventuras rooms

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams Puerto Aventuras rooms

Can someone tell me what rooms have a little couch/sofa beds?? All the pictures i saw have them, but when i tried booking the description did not list 'em. I'm confused :(

Thank you!

Midwest
Level Contributor
48 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Puerto Aventuras rooms

Hi,

I will be there on Friday and can answer you next week, but maybe try asking on Facebook. They have their own page.

clifton, va
Level Contributor
138 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Puerto Aventuras rooms

I think they all do. We were there in April and had 2 adjoining rooms. One was a standard room with king bed and it had a love seat that pulled out to a bed. Our kids were in the adjoining room with 2 double beds and love seat that pulled out. I believe their room was called the family suite, it would sleep 5.

NJ
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Puerto Aventuras rooms

We did not have a couch/sofa. It was nice having a little extra moving around space since we had 4 in the room. We were on the 3rd floor on the Marina side.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Puerto Aventuras rooms

so confused! is this hotel in a town. if you look in the books there is a pile of places behind the hotel by a marina is this included in the hotel. did you see any weddings there?

Georgetown, Canada
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams Puerto Aventuras rooms

Oceanrunner....Puerto Aventuras is a small gated community, (south of Playa del Carmen) with a marina. There are many condos with small shops, restaurants, and a big attraction "Dolphin Discovery".

Lots of info here..........................

tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g153510-Puerto_Avent…

clifton, va
Level Contributor
138 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dreams Puerto Aventuras rooms

We saw a few weddings while we were there, looked beautiful, all were in the wedding gazebo for the ceremony, some had reception out on beach and 1 was an indoor reception. Looked so nice! Where Dreams is located is almost like a

gated town, very safe and secure, nice because you felt comfortable walking off the resort, which we did many times.

7. Re: Dreams Puerto Aventuras rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2011, 05:16