We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palladium Complex ????

Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
459 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Palladium Complex ????

We just returned from the Dreams Puerto Adventuras. We found a great deal to the Palladium in Sept.

Is it located within the gated community of Puerto Adventuras?

Wayzata
Level Contributor
1,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palladium Complex ????

No, the Palladium is further south, about 8 minutes by taxi, off by itself on the Kantenah beach. You can see its location on cancunmap.com

I have seen some great deals for Sept/Oct. It's a quiet time to go.

Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
459 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palladium Complex ????

Thanks!!!!

There are some great deals!!!!! I like going when it's quiet.

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Palladium Complex ????

Yes i too saw that deal this resort was one of our favs down there.The beach is wonderful and the water is nice and calm there.For more info go to Palladium addict.com they have live web cams around the resort to look at.

Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
459 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palladium Complex ????

Thanks~it looks really nice in the pics on here!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,537 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palladium Complex ????

tamwalt, I'm here now and I gotta say the water isn't all that calm. there's some fairly good waves out there. And also there's a nice rocky patch you gotta jump over right now into the wonderful doughy sand beyond. Otherwise, the water is glorious. Maybe it's more calm in September/October?

Unofficial, I thought too this place was in the gated area till our driver kept going and I was like whaaaat???? *L*

Campbell River...
Level Contributor
479 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palladium Complex ????

Keep in mind that there are usually good deals in Sept / Oct due to the hurricane season.... they are estimating that there could be few big storms this fall. We love to go at the end of November or early December, lots of good deals then also and the hurricane season is over....the weather looks great at that time of year if there are no storms but if you do book be sure to get insurance in cause of a storm.

Glad you are finding everything you need to start your research right here..the web cams are not part of the other groups private site..they are from the fiesta web site. Feel free to ask questions here, there are lots of people who are willing to give you an answer right here.

Edited: 15 June 2010, 21:58
Ormond Beach...
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palladium Complex ????

I booked 9 nights in October with apple, expedia was more than twice as much, (as was orbitz) Thought that was strange. I thought it might be an error but the agent booked it and the charges went through.

Edited: 15 June 2010, 22:27
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,537 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Palladium Complex ????

I just checked Vacation store of Miami for a week in October and for the room, food and drinks it's only $868 for two. That's total. Now that doesn't include airfare, but for this week I'm here now on, I paid $1498, so that goes to show you that hurricaine season you can get some great deals.

Campbell River...
Level Contributor
479 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Palladium Complex ????

Many people enjoy their vacations at that time of year without incident but there have been those who have had to re book or change their plans due to a storm. We were on a cruise a few years ago where they were watching very closely a storm that was in the area, it never came too close to us but those who had booked resort vacations in the Riveria could not fly in due to the storm...that can be so disappointing if you don't have a flexible schedule.

Be prepared is all I am saying....if you can deal with the risks then you might get yourself a great deal and the weather may be good also.

We like it in November...not super hot but can be very humid. It is not going to be any calmer though..that is all due to the wind and no matter what season it is you do have lots of wind at the ocean.....one day it can be calm and the next windy....nature is the boss!

10. Re: Palladium Complex ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2010, 15:27