We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you are going to the Grand Palladium Kantenah..

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
If you are going to the Grand Palladium Kantenah..

I was on the Punta Cana forum this morning, researching the hotel I will be honeymooning at (The Majestic Elegance), when I decided to come check out new reviews of the hotel my fiance and I stayed at last year, the Grand Palladium Kantenah. I tell you what, I would go back there in 1 second!! You can do anything there and the grounds will never be beat. No matter what honeymoon hotel I choose, my favorite hotel is the Grand Palladium Kantenah. After looking at the traveler pics again, Im sad Im not going there for my honeymoon. I did want beach and pool drink service though, and I love the beach at Bavaro. But, you will LOVE the Palladium. Go Now.

Wayzata
Level Contributor
1,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If you are going to the Grand Palladium Kantenah..

Congratulations on your honeymoon. You'll just have to go back to Kantenah for your anniversary. I agree it's a wonderful place.

PA
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
1,914 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: If you are going to the Grand Palladium Kantenah..

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at the Palladium. We vacationed at Secrets Silversands in April and I don't feel this resort compared to everything that is offered at the Palladium for value of vacation. I agree with you - this resort has something for everyone for the dollar value.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
154 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: If you are going to the Grand Palladium Kantenah..

I'll be there in one week. Super stoked.

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
303 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: If you are going to the Grand Palladium Kantenah..

We have heard good things about the Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana, it's one of the top in our *go to* list. We stayed last year at the Palladium Colonial right next to the Kantenah and we also loved our experience there. We highly recommend that property to anyone we know. Punta Cana has a flavor all it's own and it's always hard to choose for us between Riviera Maya and Punta Cana. The snorkeling in the Riviera Maya usually wins out but you can't beat that tropical flavor in Punta Cana. Good luck with your honeymoon, I am sure it will be outstanding.

Barb

Edited: 05 August 2010, 22:32
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: If you are going to the Grand Palladium Kantenah..

We are hoping to fall in love with the Gand palladium also. We are off for our first trip in Oct. Having enjoyed 6 fantasic holidays in Punta Cana and Bayahibe, we are keen to try something new, however we are big Punta Cana fans and hope the GPK lives up to the reviews!!!

6. Re: If you are going to the Grand Palladium Kantenah..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2011, 05:17