We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi at Dreams Puerto Aventuras

Calgary Alberta...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi at Dreams Puerto Aventuras

Hi - have been reading that wifi is $60 per week at this resort and I was wondering if that is just to have free internet in your room or applies to the lobby. I would like to bring a netbook with me for an occasional email. If there is also no free wifi in the lobby, are there any internet cafes close by and if so, can you provide information on where and costs.

Thank you,

Rhonda

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi at Dreams Puerto Aventuras

We just got back from Dreams, I did not take my laptop, but I did see a sign at Gringo Dave's for free wifi. I think Bamboo Cafe & Smoothies also has free wifi.

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
Level Contributor
5,179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi at Dreams Puerto Aventuras

WiFi is included at the Catalonia which is right next door to the Dreams PA in case you haven’t booked yet & that is a concern for you….

Just sayin…

Plus you may be able to pickup an unsecured WiFi network close by as there are quite a few condos in the area. And Wench is correct there are/used to be some hotspots at the marina, which is real close as well.

Pablo

Sun 10:22 PST

3. Re: Wifi at Dreams Puerto Aventuras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2011, 05:17