We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfer to EDSS

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Private Transfer to EDSS

Im heading over the 10/12th Im looking got a private transfer to and from the airport save the coach trip!! can anyone recomend a company have googled ! but would rather go on a recomendation if any out there!!

Many thanks!

danvers
Level Contributor
633 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Transfer to EDSS

hi we booked lomas travel 94 round trip for 2 hope it goes well seems they're affiliated with Edss too. 94 rt seems reasonable to me- better than taking a chance with questionable ;private taxi's too- anyway we booked on line good luck

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
466 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Transfer to EDSS

Hi there, honestly the coach trip is no hassle. I don't think you'll get to EDSS a great deal quicker to be honest. We only stopped at 2 resorts along the way. PLUS you can buy a beer on the coach - always a plus IMO!! Save your money & have a day out on Tulum Beach instead. Cheers.

Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Level Contributor
233 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Transfer to EDSS

Nov 1 we used USA Transfers for private trip top VIM for $95 round trip. They were great and we did not have to wait for other people to get thru the airport, will use them when we return for sure, they are great.

Hiawatha, Kansas
Level Contributor
854 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Transfer to EDSS

We always book a non stop or a private transfer with Lomas. Great service much quicker, very proffesional and reasonably priced.

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Transfer to EDSS

Could you send me a message with his details on that would be great.

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
155 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Transfer to EDSS

When we go to any Karisma hotels we always take Lomas Travel.They have the nicest,cleanest and newest vehicles that we have found.They have on their blue shirts and are very easy to find.You can have beer and water on board as you travel if you wish.There is a representative at your hotel and they are very helpful with any other trips that you may want to go on.

There web site is Lomas Travel .com

We are booked with them when we arrive Jan 8 /2011

UK
Level Contributor
203 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Transfer to EDSS

Hi, I would also recommend Lomas Travel. When we visited EDSS in November 07, we booked a private Limo transfer and it was fantastic. Also used them for alot of our wedding extras as we got married while there. Definitely worth using.

danvers
Level Contributor
633 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Transfer to EDSS

we booked Lomas - the shirts really aren't blue however, their more of a TEAL or aqua green? round trip prebooked is only 94.oo prepaid for 2-

south of england
Level Contributor
1,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Transfer to EDSS

Hi Guys

I tried to book online with Lomas and they quoted me 205 us dollars for a round trip for two people , is that right , it sounds expensive to me .

Gary

danvers
Level Contributor
633 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Private Transfer to EDSS

i went online and got 94.00 roundtrip for 2 for dec.