We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance of Barcelo Palace to Marina

Northern Illinois
Level Contributor
150 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Distance of Barcelo Palace to Marina

We are coming into the Palace next May, and want to do the blue magic catamaran tour to Tulum. They want to charge 15pp for transfer, but my question is how far is the marina from Barcelo hotels? Is it cheaper to taxi it? Thoughts?

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
Level Contributor
5,177 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance of Barcelo Palace to Marina

Well I think a taxi would be cheaper. It’s not that far, & I would expect it to be about $10 - $15 US total for a taxi. The Barcelo complex is the next one down the road from PA. The thing with taxis is, it’s a set price, for 1 – 4 people not @ so I figure it would be about half? Or is that $15 pp for both ways?

Hope this helps

Pablo

¡Feliz Navidad!

Mon 15:21 PST

2. Re: Distance of Barcelo Palace to Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2011, 07:16