We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfers to Catalonia Yucatan

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
335 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Private Transfers to Catalonia Yucatan

For those of you that have used private transfers to the CAT, which company did you use and how much was it approximately?

Thanks

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
290 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Transfers to Catalonia Yucatan

We booked ours for March through USA transfers. $115 return, can be paid using Canadian funds. Their website has details.

We have used AGI Tours in the past to resorts in Akumal and they were very reasonable as well.

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Transfers to Catalonia Yucatan

I second the USA transfers idea. We've used them several times and have never had a problem with the price or service. Great company

BigDave

Ontario
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Transfers to Catalonia Yucatan

we are arriving on Thursday and have booked USA transfers - $130 return to the Catalonia Yucatan for 4 of us 2 adults 2 kids.

I think the less people you have the cheaper it was.

We do have transfer included in our package but i am hoping we will get to the resort alot quicker witht he private transfer.

Ontario
Level Contributor
254 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Transfers to Catalonia Yucatan

we are arriving on Thursday and have booked USA transfers - $130 return to the Catalonia Yucatan for 4 of us 2 adults 2 kids.

I think the less people you have the cheaper it was.

We do have transfer included in our package but i am hoping we will get to the resort alot quicker witht he private transfer.

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
Level Contributor
5,179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Transfers to Catalonia Yucatan

For those of you that have Transfers included in your package, but have decided to pay extra for the private transfer, please be considerate & let your Tour Operator know you have done so. That way the rest of the folks won’t be sitting waiting for you on the bus & meanwhile you have already left!

Seems like this is the ONLY real wait I have experienced on the included txfr (8x now). Oh that & getting stuck in construction on the hwy in PA once. But private txfr wouldn’t have helped that. Actually I was glad I was on the big bus for that, it had a bathroom on board…

;-)

A couple of weeks ago we were the 1st off the bus on the way in & the last on the bus on the way out. So no stops at all. Had this happen about half of the time we have gone….

Pablo

Tue 15:41 PST

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
335 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Transfers to Catalonia Yucatan

Thanks for all the replies, I think we're leaning more towards a private transfer - if it was just myself and my husband (no kids), we would opt for the bus.

Pablo, of course we would let the tour operator know - I can't imagine not, we're not one of "those" people ;)

7. Re: Private Transfers to Catalonia Yucatan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2012, 05:19