We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

two*little*birds - Live from the CAT

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
two*little*birds - Live from the CAT

Arrived yesterday at 10:30am. Got an early check in and upgraded to a suite! Had some rain in the afternoon but the kids didn't care as they went swimming. Had a lovely two hour siesta then went to the beach to check out the fish that everyone feeds. Only 2 buffets were open for dinner last night as it was Wednesday - both buffets served the same food and most of it was very tasty. Kids did the pinata last night and they had a blast! WiFi is slow so will check in when I can.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: two*little*birds - Live from the CAT

There are only 2 buffets by the way (3 inc. the snack bar) just in case you are expecting to find another!

Enjoy the rest of your hols.

Campbell River...
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: two*little*birds - Live from the CAT

SO excited for you! Can't wait until we land on Monday! How did you find the ride from the airport to the resort?

Penticton, BC
Level Contributor
547 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: two*little*birds - Live from the CAT

did you have a private transfer?

How is your suite? What do you have a view of?

How old are your kids?

HAVE A BLAST!

Edited: 18 March 2011, 13:38
Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
290 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: two*little*birds - Live from the CAT

Just arrived back home! Missing it already. Have a great time! Early morning and evening seem to be the best time for the wi-fi.

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: two*little*birds - Live from the CAT

Yes we took a private transfer - USA Transfers. They are awesome! I even forgot my very expensive DSLR camera in the van (yes I panicked) but they had a driver come back to return it.

Service is exceptional, the suite is stunning - we have a view of beautiful gardens and on the far left you can see bits of the ocean. Our kids are 6 and 8.

Had dinner last night at Bellavista and tonight we are doing Tapas. All the food is excellent, including the buffets - lots of variety.

We are swimming with the dolphins today, so we're all excited about that :)

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: two*little*birds - Live from the CAT

Yes we took a private transfer - USA Transfers. They are awesome! I even forgot my very expensive DSLR camera in the van (yes I panicked) but they had a driver come back to return it.

Service is exceptional, the suite is stunning - we have a view of beautiful gardens and on the far left you can see bits of the ocean. Our kids are 6 and 8.

Had dinner last night at Bellavista and tonight we are doing Tapas. All the food is excellent, including the buffets - lots of variety.

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: two*little*birds - Live from the CAT

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: two*little*birds - Live from the CAT

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: two*little*birds - Live from the CAT

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: two*little*birds - Live from the CAT