We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spa vouchers for EDSS...

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
spa vouchers for EDSS...

Hi, we are returning to EDSS in January & just wondered if anyone has any spa vchs they will not be using & could post to me? When we checked out in June we were given some but they expired in December (typical) Thanks v v much in anyone could....

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
155 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spa vouchers for EDSS...

I do not have any vouchers,we are going to be there from the 11th till the 25th of Jan for our second trip.When are you going to be there?

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spa vouchers for EDSS...

hi we arrive from the UK on 21st jan for 11 nights , hoping for some winter sun also our 2nd time , see you there!

oh
Level Contributor
487 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spa vouchers for EDSS...

mrsp17 - your spa vouchers expire in dec - did you post these and try to give them to someone? still time for someone to use them

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: spa vouchers for EDSS...

hi cbstorm. yes I posted them to someone who used them in sept.... my friend lillywales, who you may have seen posting on this forum.

Wales
Level Contributor
698 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: spa vouchers for EDSS...

And very kind of Mrsp17 it was too.I do hope someone has vouchers to pass on.

I had a lovely dinner on the beach and massage in the spa extra (cost tagged on as always) but thanks to MRSp and her kind offer..that cost was offset by the passing on of vouchers.

But now I feel wretched, I got some vouchers and passed them straight on to a couple, instead of returning the favour.

Mrsp I will email you, with an invite to dinner in a,little cottage in Wales ..long drive, but I have to redeem my bad manners. Been looking out for your posts since I got back.

oh
Level Contributor
487 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: spa vouchers for EDSS...

Excellent - pay it forward

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: spa vouchers for EDSS...

Lilly,

How did you attain vouchers while you were there??

Edited: 22 November 2011, 00:15
Hartlepool, UK
Level Contributor
206 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: spa vouchers for EDSS...

I'm going in April if any generous, lovely, beautiful people out there want to donate to my worthy cause!!!! LOL

Sue

:)

London, UK
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: spa vouchers for EDSS...

And i'm there for my honeymoon in early January.

If i get any when i'm there i will pass them on!

x

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: spa vouchers for EDSS...

I would be happy to pay them forward but we didn't get any while there...that's why I'm wondering how people are getting them.

Someone actually contacted me before our trip and said they had an extra one and did I want it. Wasn't that nice?? They mailed it to me and my husband happily used it in the spa...but I don't know how people are actually acquiring them while there.