We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

My review of EDSS has finally posted...in case anyone is interested in reading it.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
70 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

Hi, we are scheduled to go to EDSS first time in mid January. Have been to EDR once several years ago. We have been travelling to other adult only resort locations since, and are looking forward to returning to Mexico. We have an oceanfront room booked. I appreciated your comments on room selections. Any advise on ground floor rooms vs upper floors? Loved all your photos!

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
155 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

Kimlo great post just like I was there today.We cannot wait to go back Jan 11 th for two weeks and to see all the friends we met last year when we were there.

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

Calm,

Everyone is different...but I saw no advantage to a second floor room, oceanfront. It seemed like the second floor rooms had more of an obstructed view due to the tops of the palms...of course if you like extra privacy...you may prefer that.

I would opt for the ground floor, oceanfront, for the convenience factor and the likelihood of having a better view.

Have a great trip!

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

Thanks gooilers!

Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to go back, next November!!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,068 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

We loved our ground floor beachfront room and have the same category booked for our May trip to EDSS.

scranton...
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

When we go to EDR in March, we're going to spend one day at EDSS. If we weren't meeting 3 couples from last year at EDR, I'd vote for switching the entire vacation to EDSS.

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
324 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

Great review and pictures Kim! I can't believe TA took so long to get it posted but it was worth the wait. Your reviews and pics should answer the questions most people have.

We will probably return again in June for our anniversary. I certainly missed not going in November this year. Hopefully we can meet up there sometime.

Debbie

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

Im sorry im so confused. what is edss and eds? we have a ocean front room booked but scared of stuff running in our room so have requested top floor. Is there balconys you can sit and see out or are they all cement?

Burlington, ON
Level Contributor
317 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

are the restaurants smoke free? I have not read about this on past posts That was one nice thing going for Dreams Resorts.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,487 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: My Review of El Dorado Seaside Suites

Good review kimlo.....................................enjoyed reading it