We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
Level Contributor
5,179 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

OK, so my other post “TAM&G Dinner Ok’d!!!” (Perhaps folks didn’t know what the heck I was talking about & were frightened to look?) didn’t get a great response, so I thought I would create a new one with updates.

By the way a TAM&G is a TripAdvisor Meet & Greet.

I have been in touch with management & they are making it a reality! Oh & it won’t count towards your allotted ala carts!

For those of you that will be at the “Cat” (Catalonia Yucatan Beach / Riviera Maya) on Monday Jan 30th let me know how many are in your party & if you would like to join us & some of the managers for a dinner at the Bamboleo Grill House.

So don’t be bashful, come on out & say Hola to fellow TripAdvisor members, meet some of the management team & people from around the world, make new friends, & best of all have fun!

For example AbbieC met up with us, joined in the festivities last year (Jan 2011) & her & Pedro (Mr AbbieC), Mrs Pablo & I have been fast friends ever since. They’ll be meeting up with us again this year!

We arrive on the 26th so look for me at Sr Pablo’s Oficina (Margaritas Bar) with my laptop, I’ll be doing “Live from the Cat” postings as well as some work (Self employed, what can I say!). Be sure to stop around & say Hola! I’ll be sure that Gregorio & Nesario (The bartenders) look after you!

Hasta Luego for now!

www.happycountdown.com/catalonia_Jan2011/

Pablo

Thu 14:30 PST

Bruce Peninsula...
Level Contributor
387 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

Hola Pablo, looking forward to your posts once again, we are going Feb. 7th 2012 (2nd time at the Cat) so we will be waiting on your posts each day, Please leave some tequila for us!

D&T

Edited: 12 January 2012, 23:03
Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
Level Contributor
5,179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

Hola D&T, well I'll still be there when you arrive. We're staying for 2 weeks, & leave on the 9th!

First round is on me!

Pablo

Thu 16:02 PST

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

Also looking forward to your daily posts. My husband and I are traveling with friends to the Cat 2/18 through 2/25. Our 4th time there and our friends first trip to Mexico. We opted to go back to the Cat since we enjoy it and the marina so very much. Next year somewhere new will probably be on our agenda but we want to bring friends to the tried and true!

Suffolk, England
Level Contributor
873 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

We are returning on 24th Jan also for the 4th time and also bringing new friends to Mexico and the Cat!

I can highly recommend the TA M&G. It was my first time last year and we had a great time with Pablo and his family and friends.

The Margaritas bar awaits with Senor Pablo residing.

Bruce Peninsula...
Level Contributor
387 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

Pablo, We are looking forward to meeting you two at the Cat, will see you at the Tequila Bar.

D&T

Edited: 13 January 2012, 12:38
New Hampton
Level Contributor
67 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

Hola BC_GUY, a group of us will be headin to the cat on,feb 6-11. Wont make the TAM&G, but i'll certainly be looking for ya ! This will be my 2nd time there, and some in our groups,3rd, cause we really like the place!!! I'll take you up on the FIRST, round on you...lol, hope to see you soon

Amherstburg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

Looking forward to your posts Pablo. Wish we could hook up with you, but always seem to be getting to the Cat after you. We will be there in 6 weeks for our 5th time. Also taking four of our friends for their first trip to Mexico. Can't wait to share our fav resort with them. Please don't drink all the tequila...lol. Have a great trip everyone, and hope you have great weather!

London, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

Hi me and hubby will be there from the 29th so will see you there.First time at the cat..looking forward to it sooooo much....

London, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

Hi me and hubby will be there from the 29th so will see you there.First time at the cat..looking forward to it sooooo much....

Guelph, Canada
10 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Want an extra ala cart at the “Cat?”

Hi Pablo. We arrive on the 25th so we'd love to join everyone for dinner on the 30th! It's just me and my hubby. Can't wait, see you soon!