We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CAT question for the ladies!

Toronto
Level Contributor
183 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
CAT question for the ladies!

We're staying at the CAT Yucatan and will be staying in an upgraded room. Are there blowdryers provided? Are they any good? Thanks...I don't want to lug my own if I don't have to!!

Alberta
Level Contributor
605 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CAT question for the ladies!

We were in a regular room and the blow dryer was fine.

Union, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
436 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CAT question for the ladies!

We were in a suite and they were almost new hair dryers. It did however keep tripping the breaker when I used it. I ended up using my own.

Livingston, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,040 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CAT question for the ladies!

We were also in a suite and found the hairdrier to be quite good on the few times I used it although nowhere near as good as my 'proper' one. Definitely wouldn't be lugging that to Mexico though!

Amherstburg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CAT question for the ladies!

I took my own on our first trip...but never since. I found in both the standard and preferred rooms, theirs was better than mine at home. I do, however, take my own Bailleys to put in my morning coffee. I don't like Mexican coffee at all. Once the buffet is open I order a cappucino...they are the best! Have fun.

5. Re: CAT question for the ladies!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2013, 09:21