We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At the CAT Feb 28th...anyone else?

Amherstburg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
At the CAT Feb 28th...anyone else?

Wondering who else will be sharing the tequila with us? This will be our 5th time to the Cat and we are bringing 4 newbies with us. The countdown is on..15 more sleeps.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,122 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At the CAT Feb 28th...anyone else?

Hi Kitley

We did the cat 2 yrs ago - this time we are on a roulette, and we will end up at GBP Coba.

We also leave the 28 th out of TO. Which flight are you on? We are Thomas Cook at 9 am

Cheers - hope we have fabulous weather!

Amherstburg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At the CAT Feb 28th...anyone else?

Hi Miss Massie...we fly out of to at 615AM. How do you get the roulette...and do you book with Thomas Cook yourself, on line? After the amount of rain they have had for the last 2 or 3 weeks...we should have wonderful weather. We can hope, anyways. Have a safe trip.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,122 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At the CAT Feb 28th...anyone else?

Found it online, but booked with my local travel agency. Pretty much can book with anyone. Last time I looked it was $ 150 pp cheaper than booking directly. $600 savings for 4 of us!!!

Cheers!

Amherstburg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At the CAT Feb 28th...anyone else?

That sounds like a great deal. I will look into it for our next trip...if we don't do the Cat again. 14 more sleeps for you and me Miss Massey!

Toronto
Level Contributor
183 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At the CAT Feb 28th...anyone else?

I just got back toda..boo hoo!! We LOVED it. I could go on and on about it. We've decided to take the kids with us next year. :)

Have a WONDERFUL time you guys!!!! I don't know how i'm going to wait a whole year!

Amherstburg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At the CAT Feb 28th...anyone else?

So glad you had a great trip to the Cat! I bet next year will be even better with the kids. How old are your kids? My grandkids had done the Disney Cruise before, but never a resort. They were just flabergasted with all of the food they could get without paying...cuz of course a cruise you pay extra for quite a bit. Last year to the Cat was our first vacation all together...it was wonderful. The Cat was the perfect size. This year they are not coming as the youngest is having trouble in school and they don't feel that they should pull her out...sad. Oh well, this will be our first time going with friends so will see how it goes. Did you have any trouble with the a la carts and how was your room and the weather? I saw your post that you had spotted Pablo..lol. Take care and don't be too sad it is over. TA will help you til next year..lol.

Amherstburg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: At the CAT Feb 28th...anyone else?

Welll....it is beginning to look like all the tequilla Gregario has will be only for me and four friends...lol. Maybe we will get lucky and the resort will not be at full capacity...lol

8. Re: At the CAT Feb 28th...anyone else?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 10:19