We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

License Plate Souvenirs

chicago
Level Contributor
112 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
License Plate Souvenirs

Hi Everyone,

Heading to PA in May and taking our parents along. My dad is looking for a license plate (not the framed edging they sell @ Jimmy Buffets) - new/used/old/rusty....just collects and would like one - no matter the condition. Doesn't even need to be real, could be for show..........

Does anyone know where I would find one to buy? PA, Playa....I will be taking them to LoHa but I know they won't let us take the decor!

Any hints/help would be greatly appreciated.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
205 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: License Plate Souvenirs

You can find them in Playa del Carmen on 5th Avenue, my daughter"s boyfriend collects them and there was a shop that sold old plates, I think they were $10 a piece. Someone told me to ask the local taxi drivers in PA and they would be able to get you some from a wreckers, they said that they paid $ 10 a piece. We have always found them where ever we have gone,

chicago
Level Contributor
112 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: License Plate Souvenirs

skira - THANK YOU!!! I thought this posting was long forgotten! We leave in 2 weeks. Yahoooo!

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
205 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: License Plate Souvenirs

Lucky you, we leave in 43 days, counting the days as you can see. Have a great holiday.

4. Re: License Plate Souvenirs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 12:41
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras