We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using ATT iPhone4S in Puerto Aventuras

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Kingstown...
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Using ATT iPhone4S in Puerto Aventuras

Has anyone used their iPhone (through ATT) to make calls or check emails?

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
412 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Using ATT iPhone4S in Puerto Aventuras

I just got off the phone with ATT for $4.95 per month and .58 cents a minute I can make and receive calls in Mexico to and from anywhere For $10.00 per month add on I can send 50 texts messages. Incoming texts are free on my plan. The monthly charge will be pro-rated for the 10 days we are there. She told me not to use the internet on my iphone to make sure it is in the - Roam, off setting as it is very costly. Call the 800 number they were very helpful she set it to start the day I leave and end the day I return. I did not go into details on internet charges because I take my lap top anyway, or most of the resorts have a computer center with desk tops to check emails. The resort I am going to I get free service in my room. 15 days and we will be there.

Edited: 11 April 2012, 22:41
2. Re: Using ATT iPhone4S in Puerto Aventuras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 09:42
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras