We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edss 1st June

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Edss 1st June

We are off to EDSS 1st June for 2 weeks - really looking forward to it - I am trying to be very upbeat wih my wife regarding the weather forecast which is showing a lot of rain around - have read all the comments regarding the forecasts however even I am beginning to doubt myself - can anyone cheer me up??

Houston, Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Edss 1st June

Have fun rain or shine, my lady and I will be on our honeymoon around that time and we won't let a little rain spoil our fun. As long as we are not at work we are just fine!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
91 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Edss 1st June

According to my i phone its raining every day in Cancun area but when you check out the Akumal webcam its blue skies and sunshine so wouldnt worry too much.We fly out next week and cant wait.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
91 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Edss 1st June

Try this link.

locogringo.com/Upload/akumal-beach-cam.html#

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Edss 1st June

Thanks for the link - there is a smile on my face again!

Have great time

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Edss 1st June

29 days to go .......i am soooooooo excited! x

Houston, Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Edss 1st June

I noticed most ppl from the UK, how are the beaches around Europe? Seems like its closer to travel around there? Why Mexico? Just curious is all.

Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Edss 1st June

We arrived on the 5th June for 1 week for our honeymoon. I am not checking the weather forecast as it will be what I will be. As most people say there is more chance of rain from June onwards as it is the wet season but try say it is short heavy showers here and the then sun.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
593 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Edss 1st June

We arrive June 8th for our second visit to EDSS. Can't wait!

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Edss 1st June

hi Knup9

Europe is absolutely lovely! (well there can be some horrible places - same as anywhere!) There are some lovley beaches in France, Spain, portugal etc, I love the cities especially Barcelona its beautiful!!

We have a motohome and spend lots of time touring England and will be doing Europe this summer. However, the Euro doesnt help and it is getting VERY expensive!!

For me, i love to travel.....and going to places like mexico, india, cambodia, thailand etc have all been on my "list" Im looking forward to experiencing another way of life when i go to Mexico. but i'll always be popping back to holiday in england and europe. Thats just my opinion and ways of travelling other people will have very different views i suppose.xx

10. Re: Edss 1st June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 02:41