We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olympic football matches

Level Contributor
57 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Olympic football matches

We will be at edss when some of the olympic football matches will be played we are both football fans and wouldn't mind catching some of the games especially since mexico r playing at st James park (where Newcastle play, our team) just wondered if any one knew if any of the bars at edss wud have the games on

Bex

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,438 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olympic football matches

you may not get a lot of responses questioning football. This sport on this side of the world is more commonly known as scoccer. I do not know the answer to your question.

Arlington Heights...
Level Contributor
360 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olympic football matches

My guess is you will be able to see it if they have a sports bar or area.

I have been to the Barcelo Complex twice when football / soccer tournaments were going on.

Although we are not big soccer fans, it was very cool while it was going on. We watched and cheered Mexico on with other vacationers and locals. Was a great time.

I highly doubt you will be the only person there interested in these matches. You will be in good company. Enjoy

Edited: 06 June 2012, 22:18
3. Re: Olympic football matches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:16