We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

edss friday :-)

Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
edss friday :-)

Nearly time for me hols :-)

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
513 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: edss friday :-)

WWWEEEEEE! 13 days to mine Briryder!!! but I bet you are doubly excited. Have a great day tomorrow and i hope the weather stays fine for you both......eeeeekk!!!! xx

Cambridge, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: edss friday :-)

2 weeks tomorrow for us :D cant wait!!!!

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
513 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: edss friday :-)

hey emily we go on the 18th , have you been before?

morgs .

Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: edss friday :-)

Cheers morgs i'm too excited!!! See u all soon :-)

Bolton
Level Contributor
596 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: edss friday :-)

BOOOOOOOO,

Stop boasting you lot,it's not fair we have to wait until 12th September : x (

Hope you all enjoy it, we can't wait soooooooo excited. Be sure to post reviews and any tips upon your return.

With Regards

Browny123.

Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: edss friday :-)

If i remember...there may be a chance i will be mainly drunk for a fortnight!!! Haha

Saint Thomas, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: edss friday :-)

Can't wait to meet you briryder. We arrive late on Friday evening. After check in we will head to the main bar for some drinks before bed.

Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: edss friday :-)

Hi cathy b,

we arrive around 4pm mexican time so will see u in the bar for sure....safe journey :-)

Cambridge, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: edss friday :-)

Hi Morgs,

Its our first time to EDSS and Mexico!

So we are especially excited :) just trying to work out the trips we would like to do whilst there... So much choice and not enough money!

Emily

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
513 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: edss friday :-)

Hi Emily

Its our first time too! I know what you mean about the trips!! what day do you fly? We fly from Manchester on 18th and arrive in Cancun around 1.45pm. Then theres the journey from cancun to the hotel, which i reckon maybe about 2 hours ish..... so i estimate we should be there in time for shower and change and down to dinner!! Although i am expecting my Mojito ready on the bar from Briryder!!! cos he'll be an expert at it by the time we get there! haha

im just a bit worried about the weather!!! but hey ho....we are british and used to rain!! Any way look forward to saying hello to you when we get there.... i'll go around saying ...hey is your name Emily to everyone ..lol

Morgs x

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras