We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EDSS beach

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
636 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
EDSS beach

We have been to EDSS resort over 8 years ago and I know it has undergone many changes to the rooms etc. What I am wondering is if you can walk the beach outside the resort? I know that Hidden Beach is on the one side and you cannot venture onto their beach but can you walk the beach towards the Palladium resorts?

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,066 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: EDSS beach

There was a lot of debris and rocks when we tried to walk in that direction. Next time we will bring water shoes as it was just too hard on the feet to be worth the effort.

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
482 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: EDSS beach

Yep you can walk right round to the Palladium resorts and a bit further. We did it the day before yesterday!!! lovely soft sand all round!!

Morgs.

romford
Level Contributor
4,446 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: EDSS beach

Hi Morgs,

How far apart is the Palladium Resorts from the EDSS? My son and his girlfriend are staying at the Palladium in Oct and might take a wander over there.

Pat x

ps thanks for your earlier PM ..... have replied!

Texas
Level Contributor
353 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: EDSS beach

Interested in the distance also - I have family staying there when we are staying at the EDSS.

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
636 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: EDSS beach

Thanks for the replies! Helps a lot!

Livingston, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,040 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EDSS beach

We walked part of the way when we were there - I'd say a good 30 minutes at least! Suppose less if you walk well in sand! Hot though so make sure you take water.

7. Re: EDSS beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras