We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Dorado Seaside Suites

West Midlands
Level Contributor
102 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
El Dorado Seaside Suites

Hope someone can help. I have booked an Ocean front suite for next March with Thomson holidays.If you look on the hotel's official website it says this class of room is not available in 2013.Thomson say they don't know. As it is for a special occasion I would like to get it sorted before I go.

Thanks

romford
Level Contributor
4,466 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites

Hi holsrus24,

We have recently returned from the EDSS....

While we were there they were in the process of building another block which is located towards the rear of the property, and I was given to understand that Thomson/First Choice guests would be allocated in these roms next year .... although not sure ow true this is??

Perhaps it maybe an idea to email the hotel direct and ask them.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
102 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites

Thanks for that. Thomsons E mailed the hotel for me 10 days ago - No reply. prob. try myself direct.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,693 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites

Hols, I would recommend that you go to the following website and do the online chat and ask. I have 'chatted' with Diego previously and he was quite helpful. This website is to the resorts directly: http://www.eldoradosparesorts.com/

The link is in the upper right of the screen and though it says it is for online bookings, they will be able to help. Good luck!

Bonnyville, Canada
Level Contributor
644 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites

The resorts 'Sell" the rooms to tour operators, so sometimes the direct resort website will show no availability because they have allocated them all to the tour operators. I would not worry! This is a professional resort chain, and I highly doubt they are into the overbooking game!

Toronto
Level Contributor
349 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites

Any room at this resort is fabulous. They are all well appointed and the resort is quite small so there really aren't any areas that are better than others. However, when I was these, the oceanview rooms had a very obstructed view because of the vegetation. An upgrade from gardenview didn't seem like it would have been worth it.

6. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2013, 10:16