We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email - Catalonia Yucatan

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Email - Catalonia Yucatan

Can anyone furnish me with the email to contact Catalonia Yucatan Beach to make a room request?

Many thanks

Helen

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
408 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email - Catalonia Yucatan

Hello Helen,

The email is: Riviera (dot) reservaciones (at) hoteles-catalona (dot) es

I just sent Pablo (he getting ready for his 11th trip) a PM to make sure it hasn't changed since last year. I see your going mid-dec. I posted on your post that we'd be there for our 5th time from Dec 24-31. When you email the hotel, they will email back and say they will "try" to accommodate your request. If you booked through a travel agent, sometimes the hotel doesn't get your reservation until about a week prior to your arrival.

I'm sure Pablo will also answer this post. If your going to still be there when we arrive, we should have a beer/shot at the Chill out bar.

19 more sleeps, yayyyyyyy

Joanne

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email - Catalonia Yucatan

thanks for the quick reply! unfortunately we are there until 23rd dec so will have gone before you arrive. maybe next visit though!

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
Level Contributor
5,177 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email - Catalonia Yucatan

Hola amigas,

Well early this year a new position (Gerente Division Cuartos/Rooms Division Manager) was created to handle the room assignments. I have updated a few things to the best of my knowledge, including the email for that person on the webpage I have created that you can find linked in the “Top Questions, FAQ – Where can I find information on…..”

But, here’s a direct link to the webpage;

www.aplusnetworks.ca/ta/catalonia_info.htm

Hope this helps

Pablo

Tue 23:24 PST

4. Re: Email - Catalonia Yucatan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 19:17