I am currently looking for a resort to go on a family vacation with our 2 boys (9 and 11). My husband and I have been to Excellence Playa Mujeres many times and we are looking for a resort on that level but allows kids and kid activites but we want to stay away from the hotel zone.
I have some questions about Barcelo palace deluxe since their website didn't have my answers
1. Does this resort use wristbands?
2. I see you need reservations for resturants...with young kids..how hard is it to get an early seating? Like 7 pm? Or do I need to make the reservations for the whole trip at one time to get that early time?
3. the the kids club ok for more tween age (my 11yo is in that akward age). do they have any special events for kids?
4. Beach service...is their drink and food service?
5. Room service included? I didnt' see anything on their website about room service
6. security...with being able to wander between all of the resorts..how is security?
7. alchohol..is it just well liquors or can I get Jack Daniels and Grey goose or kettle one?
if I am totally off and this place is cannot be compared to our love of EPM...please suggest a resort that can compare.