We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another question about EDSS!!!

Petersfield...
Level Contributor
270 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Another question about EDSS!!!

If the spa has a sauna and steam room, can you use these without paying an extra fee, and even if you haven't booked a spa treatment? My husband likes to use them but prob won't if you need to book a massage just to get in the spa! Thanks!

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,435 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another question about EDSS!!!

No, you cannot use them without having a spa service. You can use the gym only.

Petersfield...
Level Contributor
270 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another question about EDSS!!!

Oh that's a shame, at the Iberostar Grand he loved the inside spa pool and steam/sauna rooms, seems a shame at EDSS this isn't included :-(

New Orleans...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Another question about EDSS!!!

hmm...the fact sheet on their website says use of the steam room and sauna are included as part of the "gourmet inclusive package"

new here, so pardon me not knowing - am i mistaken in thinking that "gourmet inclusive" is just karima's way of saying "our inclusive is better?" or is there a premium fee i have to pay to get this "package"

Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another question about EDSS!!!

Everyone staying at the EDSS is on the gourmet inclusive package as it relates to the restaurant quality (there are other upgrades such as anniversary or wedding packages etc).

Louisiana
Level Contributor
33 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another question about EDSS!!!

YOu can use the spa at the other El Dorado Properties without a spa treatment. Im sure you can here too.

Lethbridge, Alberta
Level Contributor
300 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another question about EDSS!!!

Yes you can use the steam room and sauna without the spa service. They are located in the mens change room along with the showers. You can use the gym also.

I highly recommend the "water journey" then a massage.

7. Re: Another question about EDSS!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2014, 05:17