We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

August 27th Catalonia riviera maya resort

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
139 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
August 27th Catalonia riviera maya resort

I can't wait for this holiday first time to Mexico been to Dominican Republic 3 times anyone got any advice

Utah
Level Contributor
248 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: August 27th Catalonia riviera maya resort

Have fun. check out the reviews on the CAT, plenty of info/advice. If you still have unanswered questions, just post.

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: August 27th Catalonia riviera maya resort

Hi James and Michaela,

We will be at the CAT Aug 24-30, 2013 and so can't wait!! I have been there 2 times and the employees are very nice, it's a great location with descent snorkeling right off the beach. Do you have any plans as to "must see" while your there? We will definitely be going to Tulum and Akumal Bay, always on my "must see" list. The marina is very nice as well.

Kelly

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
Level Contributor
5,179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: August 27th Catalonia riviera maya resort

Take along an insulated mug of some sort to keep your drinks colder longer. The glasses they use around the pools/beach are small & the ice in the drinks melt FAST, so you wind up drinking it fast. Then before you know it, your "Gooned!" I also believe this is why a lot people think drinks are watered down, because they DO get watered down when the ice melts!

Here is the one I use all the time!

www.bubbabrands.com/bubba_good/20oz-mug/

You'll be glad you did!

Pablo

Sun 11:13 PST

4. Re: August 27th Catalonia riviera maya resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 05:16