We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How small is Dreams PA?

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
50 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
How small is Dreams PA?

We are 99% sure we are going to book our summer vacation to Dreams PA, but I keep reading that it is "small" or "cozy". How small is small? My husband and I are taking our 14 year old son and his friend. Is it so small that they are unlikely to make friends close to their age? They are social and enjoy meeting new people. This is really my only concern with booking this hotel. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Kim

texas
Level Contributor
511 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How small is Dreams PA?

My son was about to turn 13 whn we went. He had a ball. It is smaller but not so small he can't wonder around and enjoy and u can keep an eye on him. My son met kids at the pool and ping pong area and made some friends he still stays in touch with. He wishes we could could go back

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
413 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How small is Dreams PA?

Small but still 305 rooms so you are going to have maybe 600 adults and at least a couple hundred kids around.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
50 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How small is Dreams PA?

Got it. Thank you both for taking the time to answer.

Kim

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
629 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How small is Dreams PA?

I personally do not like Mega Resorts where everything is at least a 10 Minute walk from your room,Beach,Lobby,Restaurants etc.I stayed at Dreams Puerta Aventura and liked the proximity of all the amenities.I would not call it small except for the Lobby.If you are going to compare it to a Mega Resort than yes I guess it would be considered small.

5. Re: How small is Dreams PA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2014, 05:18