We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta and CAT

up north
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
Save Topic
Delta and CAT

Seems that Delta Vacations uses CAT RM but not CAT Yucatan ? Thought they were same resort. Looks like the rooms on Yucatan side are closer to the water and would have better views, but the privege rooms are on the RM side. Very confusing. Any guesses where a Privelege Ocean View room would be?

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
Level Contributor
5,182 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta and CAT

Bldg 7, Yucatan side...

Pablo

Sat 10:14 PST

Union, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
440 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delta and CAT

Right above and behind the loud Chill Out Bar!!!!

monroeville, PA
Level Contributor
308 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delta and CAT

The privilege rooms are on both sides. We stayed in one in March on the RM side. At that time the RM pool had all the activities. It was much quieter on the Yucatan side.

up north
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Delta and CAT

Thanks for all your suggestions. This is what makes picking a resort so hard. I want a nice room with ocean or pool view,but want to be able to sleep at night. I dont want double beds. No resort i have looked at will guarantee that. I looked at honeymoon rooms and found they have about the worst view in resort. So i will take a chance as this resort looks so nice, and hope to get a nice room.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
282 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Delta and CAT

We booked the Yucatan with a privilege room and were in building 6 (rm 6023) in the Rivierra at the beginning of December. It wasn't the best ocean view but we could definitely see the ocean. It was pretty quite and we like the location.

6. Re: Delta and CAT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2014, 05:18