We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

noliTours bus to CAT

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Emerson, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
noliTours bus to CAT

Hello I will be going to the cat from Jan 26 to Dec 2 and bringing my 4 and 1/2 month old baby. I am considering using a private transfer instead of the nolitour transfer bus. I'm just wondering if the nolitour bus usually takes a bit longer then a private transfer would? My son is pretty easy going but I have no idea how he will be after the flight and have no idea what the bus will be like? Any thoughts?

Amherstburg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: noliTours bus to CAT

We have never taken private transfer. However, with such a young baby, I would not hesitate. The ride can be an hour or so, plus a half hou, or more r of waiting for the bus to load. Others can suggest whom would be good for you.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
277 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: noliTours bus to CAT

Private would be good. After waiting for everyone to arrive we stopped at the Barceló hotels on the way to the Cat. You would be much quicker private. Just make sure you let Noli Tours know what you are doing so the bus isn't waiting for you.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
42,008 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: noliTours bus to CAT

Check out the new Top Question for Airport transportation if you decide on a private transfer

Are you bringing your own baby car seat

4. Re: noliTours bus to CAT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras